You are invited to a webinar on July 21st (see times below) with David Kuenzi of Thun Financial Advisors that provides advice on financial planning for American expats. Successful investing for Americans has been complicated in recent years by the introduction of stringent new cross-border tax and reporting rules, epitomized by FATCA. This webinar provides an overview of the challenges facing American investors in Asia and puts forth an efficient, compliant long-term wealth management and financial planning strategy for American expats.
Making Your Years Abroad a Springboard to a Secure Financial Future
- Efficient cross-border asset allocation and investment strategy
- S. Passive Foreign Investment Company (PFICs) & Foreign Trust rules
- Cross-border tax planning and compliance
- Use of U.S. retirement and college savings accounts
- College savings
- Currency management
Please join us on Thursday, July 21st for a webinar addressing these topics:
1:00 pm London 9:00 am Sao Paulo
2:00 pm Zurich 8:00 pm Shanghai
3:00 pm Moscow 8:00 pm Singapore
4:00 pm UAE 9:00 pm Tokyo
8:00 am New York 7:00 am Madison
- The presentation will last about 45 minutes
- A question and answer session will immediately follow the presentation.
- Please share this information with friends, family, and colleagues who are interested in these topics.
Please contact keith.poniewaz (at) thunfinancial.com