Tuesday, April 21, 6PM at:
Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery
Third Floor Orchard View Room
Join Thun Financial Advisors, experts in expatriate wealth management and financial planning, for a 45-minute presentation followed by a question and answer session. This discussion will be pertinent to Non-Resident Aliens living and working in the United States, multi-citizenship families, and Americans with a global investing perspective. Please visit our research piece on Investing and Financial Planning for Foreign Nationals in the United States.
To participate, please RSVP by contacting us on our website, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , or call 608-237-1318
Free admission, charitable donation to the UW Foundation suggested
Topics to be discussed include:
- FATCA and its consequences
- Foreign Retirement accounts and pensions
- Treatment of 403b, 401k, and IRA accounts if you leave the U.S.
- Cross-border investment management
- Tax treatment of regular investment accounts when multiple governments are involved
Thun Financial Advisors is an investment management and financial planning firm located in Madison, WI that specializes in working with international families around the world.