David Kuenzi, Thun Financial’s Founding Partner, is acknowledged as a leading expert on international investing and financial planning for American expatriates. He has been a regular contributor to The Wall Street Journal on expat finance issues. His writings have also appeared in the International Adviser Magazine, International Investment, and Emerging Money. Furthermore, Mr. Kuenzi has been interviewed and widely quoted by the Economist, the BBC, CNN, CNBC, CNBC Europe, Bloomberg, Reuters, Business Week, and NPR, Financial Planning Magazine among many others.
David’s Wall Street Journal articles:
- Wall Street Journal Expat Column by David Kuenzi
- Ask an Expert: 5 Tips for Expats Investing in IRAs & Roth IRAs
- Hey American Abroad, Do You Really Want to Make that Pension Contribution?
- Ask An Expert: How to Handle the Foreign Pension Limbo
- Ask an Expert: 4 Foreign Currency Investing & Savings Tips for Expats
- Expat in the U.S.? Tips for Avoiding Tax and Investment Stumbles
- Why U.S. Expats Should Never Own Foreign Mutual Funds: Ask an Expert
- Tax Traps & Retirement Planning Opportunities for American Entrepreneurs Abroad
- American Expats’ Tax Nightmare, Wall Street journal Op-Ed